If you have a group of teenagers or adults that you want to bring to the garden, we would love to have you! A day working together in the garden can be team-building, uplifting, inspiring, and fun. What’s best is that it helps our students, families, teachers, and plants!
This is where we need your group’s help:
- at one of our seasonal Saturday Open Garden Days (see below for dates, hours are 10am-1pm, includes lunch)
- a garden project on a weekday morning (9am-12pm) or afternoon (1-4pm) in one of our four school gardens
Saturday Open Garden Days
- Saturday, March 21, 2020 – Langston Hughes Academy
To register your group for a Saturday Open Garden Day, contact ESYNOLA’s Network Garden Manager, Emily Neustrom.
Weekday Garden Service Project Next Steps
- Fill out the volunteer interest form below.
- We will email you to set a date and time for service.
- Once the date at one of our schools is confirmed, everyone in your group must fill out this online liability waiver.
- On the day of service, volunteers should bring a driver’s license or photo ID for check-in, sun protection, outdoor clothes, closed-toed shoes, and a water bottle. We’ll have all the tools you need!
For more information on weekday service projects, contact ESYNOLA’s Network Garden Manager, Emily Neustrom.